Buying and Selling on Amazeshop.com
- Amazeshop.com is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure.
- Additionally, Amazeshop.com takes a number of steps to help ensure that our seller platforms are safe and that our sellers are of the highest quality. However, keep in mind that customer protection is a two-way street. When buying or selling on any online venue, caution must always be practiced.
- The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed without incident. While the possibility of being defrauded by a seller is minimal, there are some risks. Amazeshop.com has developed the following guidelines to help ensure that your online shopping experience is safe and secure.
Buyer and Seller Tip: Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "PASSWORD" and "Password" are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalization you use.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- It's best to avoid passwords that are easy to guess, such as "secret," "password," or "letmein." We also suggest that you avoid using your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that is easily obtained.
- Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "rivers2!%" is a much stronger password than "rivers."
- Guard your password carefully. Remember, anyone who knows your password may access your account.
Buyer and Seller Tip: Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Amazeshop.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their Amazeshop.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on Amazeshop.com, registering to sell on Amazeshop, contacting Amazeshop.com directly, or when making updates to Your Account areas. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.amazeshop.com and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to Amazeshop.com for investigation.
- Buyers and sellers on Amazeshop Marketplace should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by Amazeshop.com
- If you receive a suspected spoofed Amazeshop.com e-mail, or discover a fake Amazeshop.com Web site, please report the incident to Amazeshop.com.
Buyer Tip: Only use Amazeshop for Marketplace transactions.
- Paying for items through Amazeshop.com's Shopping Cart or 1-Click is safe, secure, guaranteed, and provides buyers with a convenient method of payment. Paying through Amazeshop is the only authorized and recognized form of payment for Marketplace purchases. Marketplace sellers may only use Amazeshop to complete transactions.
- Regardless of circumstances, buyers should never pay for a Marketplace item using an alternative form of payment such as wire transfer, credit card, money orders, check, cash, etc.
- Marketplace transactions paid for using alternative forms of payment are not eligible for protection under the Amazeshop.com; therefore, it is extremely important that buyers only use Marketplace Payments by Amazeshop to complete Marketplace transactions.
Seller Tip: Ship only to supported addresses.
- Marketplace orders must only be shipped to addresses supplied by Amazeshop.com (contained within the ship confirmation e-mails). Sellers should be especially concerned if contacted by a buyer and asked to ship a completed order to an alternative address. In this case, if requested to ship to an alternate address, cancel the order and have the buyer place a new one. Buyers are responsible for providing a current shipping address upon placing the order or creating their account.